We accept children who are aged 3 and 4, for both 15 hour and 30 hour Government funded places within our Pre School. Parents can check if they are eligible to claim the extended free funding by signing up online and obtaining a code - please print and bring this in to us along with your National Insurance number. The extended hours are usually then available to the following term (please check with us).
For parents who would like to purchase additional hours, please contact our Pre School on 01827 214 004.
Any 3 or 4 year old receiving 15 hours within a setting will be eligible to apply for up to £300 Early Years Pupil Premium if parents are in receipt of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration & Asylum Act 1999 the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
In addition a child will be eligible if they:
- Have been looked after by the local authority for at least one day
- Have been adopted from care
- Have left care through guardianship; and
- Are subject to a child arrangement order.
To apply, please complete and return the application found on Page 2 of the Early Years Pupil Information Leaflet.
Working parents may be entitled to open an online account to pay for registered childcare - this will include payments for Pre School sessions (that are not funded via the Early Education Funding) and Out of Hours Club - before and after school club sessions.
Tax free childcare is a government run scheme, where the government will top up the money you put into the account e.g. for every £8 you pay in, the government will add an extra £2. This means you could receive up to £2,000 per child (£500 every 3 months) or in the case of a disabled child you could receive £4,000 per child (£1,000 every 3 months).
Please find the Information Leaflet and Payment Method Confirmation Form for further information.